Once you are ready to have your team start using Owl, you will supply them with the access information you set up in Step 1.
You will need to supply them with their login information in an email or in person. Include in this communication:
- The email address you used for their user account.
- The password you set up for them.
- Your personalized URL (where they will log in).
- Instructions to update their password - under Settings - upon their first log in.
- A link to Owl Practice’s Getting Started guide for Therapists: https://faq.owlpractice.ca/group-edition-getting-started-guide/getting-started-group-therapist
- Or Owl Practice’s Getting Started guide for Office Admins.
Training in Owl is self-guided, as your exact use cases may be unique to your practice. We are more than happy to schedule an onboarding session with your staff to walk through the basics of billing, note writing, and client record management. Please contact us at email@example.com to set that up!
We highly recommend using the Getting Started Guide as your next step!